Below are the most common questions we get from users about withdrawals. For a complete revenue platform overview, click here. For instructions on setting up your payment profile for the first time, click here.
Common Withdrawal Questions:
- How do I withdraw my earnings?
- Where can I send my funds?
- Do I need to have a minimum amount to withdraw?
- Why is my withdrawal getting reversed?
- I submitted a withdrawal request, when will I get my money?
- I received my money, but why is it less than my original withdrawal amount?
- How can I review my previous withdrawals?
Resources & Links:
- Transactions & Licenses - setup payments & tax documents
- ID Verification
- Transactions & Licenses - revenue platform
- Trolley Portal Login Page
Common Withdrawal Questions
How do I withdraw my earnings?
Once logged into your Songtradr account, click Transactions & Licenses in the left navigation menu. You will automatically land on “Transactions”, where you can click the Withdraw Funds button at the top right.
If you still need to complete the required ID verification or set up your payment profile, you will only see the Setup Payments & Tax Documents button at the top right. Both the tax form and ID verification must be manually approved before a withdrawal can be processed.
Once you have completed your payment profile, the “Withdraw Funds” button will appear.
Where can I send my funds?
You can withdraw funds via PayPal or ACH Bank Transfer.
Do I need to have a minimum amount to withdraw?
Yes. To submit a request, you must have a minimum USD10.00 in your account.
Note: If you have a bank outside the US and/or are subject to tax withholding, you may need more funds.
Why is my withdrawal getting reversed?
There are a number of reasons why your funds may be sent back to your Songtradr account. Our support team will send an email when a withdrawal cannot be processed, providing more information.
Most common reasons:
- Not enough funds
- PayPal not available or issues with Bank details
- Discrepancies or errors on payment profile and/or tax form
I submitted a withdrawal request, when will I get my money?
All users are asked to please allow up to 10-business days for processing. Our teams work Monday-Friday which is 5-business days per week.
I received my money, but why is it less than my original withdrawal amount?
Your bank may have a fee. If you wish to dispute or lower this fee, you will need to contact your bank.
You may have tax withholdings. If you complete your tax form incorrectly, or if your country of origin does not have a tax treaty with the United States, Songtradr is required by law to withhold up to 30% tax on your behalf.
- Exchange Rates. Note that Songtradr cannot adjust, nor do we have the ability to adjust, the exchange rates for our users.
How can I view my previous withdrawals?
For common tax questions, click here.