We recommend scheduling your distribution release at least 1-month in advance from the release date. As delivery time can vary, we recommend allowing as much time as you can to submit your release and promote as needed.
Example: Release date is August 31, 2021. Submit your completed release by July 31, 2021.
General Distribution Release Timeline:
- *Day 1: Submit your release.
- *Day 1-5: **Songtradr processes the release.
- *Day 1-10: Songtradr delivers your release to your chosen DSPs (distribution platforms). Once "Released" in your Distribution tab, you can confirm your release date.
- Release Date: Please allow 24-hours for all regions of the world to view your new release on all DSPs.
Priority Distribution Release Timeline:
- *Day 1: Submit your release
- *Day 1: Songtradr processes the release
- *Day 1-3 - Songtradr delivers your release to your chosen DSPs (distribution platforms).
- Release Date: Your release will be live on major platforms within 3 business days
Note: *Day refers to business days (Monday-Friday)
Note: Release dates are in (Month/Date/Year) format
Once your music is delivered to your chosen online stores, you will be able to find it in your "Upcoming Music" section within various DSPs. Via Support (email@example.com), you can also collect your URI(s) 7 working days before the release date and begin submitting to playlists!
Note: You cannot receive URIs on the first release through Songtradr under a new artist name.
** Songtradr Distribution Notifications:
- Draft - Your release has not been submitted yet.
- Under Review - Your release has been submitted and our team is reviewing that all entries are correct.
- Released - Your release has been processed and delivered to the streaming platforms. The Release Date will be visible for future reference.
- Processing - Your release is currently processing and needs more attention from the distribution team.
- Needs Attention - Your release has an error that needs to be fixed before resubmitting again for review.