Pre-sale / Pre-save gives you a pre-save link via email to promote your single/album before its release date. You will also have the ability to pre-sell your release on download platforms such as Amazon Music and Apple Music. Pre-sales are typically published 7 days before your Release date. Please factor this into your Release schedule.
Benefits of Pre-sale / Pre-save
- Pre-sales count towards your iTunes chart position. Engaging your fans to purchase your Pre-sale can lead to more exposure on your release date.
- You can market your single/album before the release date with your Pre-save link.
- Fans who have purchased your Pre-sale can receive an automatic download of your single/album on the release date.
To create a Pre-Save Campaign using Songtradr Distribution:
- Purchase the Pre-sale / Pre-save campaign during the distribution process for a Single or Album/EP.
- Songtradr will email you your pre-save link and you can begin promoting your release
Note: Pre-sales are only available on Apple Music, Amazon and other download platforms.