Go back to Completing Ownership Settings if you are:
Before uploading your music, click here to learn more about instrumentals and additional files.
To begin, click Upload Music on the left navigation menu or top-right of your screen.
- Check the box to accept the Music Rights Terms and Conditions >
- Click Browse to locate and select the audio file(s) from your computer, or drop the file(s) directly onto the upload window.
Your audio file will load beneath the upload window.
- If your audio file is a Main Mix, select Main Mix from the Version dropdown. If your song is an instrumental version only, this would be considered your Main Mix. Click Submit & Continue.
- If this audio file is an additional instrumental mix, stem, cutdown, etc. of a song, select the appropriate version from the Version dropdown. Click Add to Existing Song.
- Select the correct song from your catalog in the pop-up window.
- Click Add & Close or Add & Edit Song to begin entering song information.
Next Step: Get full details on how to activate your uploads by using Songtradr’s Content Management System >