Songtradr's comprehensible Artwork Editor allows you to upload completed artwork or make customized covers for your Album/EP or single.
The editor can be found in the Artwork stage of the Distribution process.
- Click Edit Artwork to open up the editor
Use the search bar to populate images from Unsplash where you can choose from real photos from the Unsplash community of photographers
Click Upload your own to choose an image from your device.
Please make sure your image is formatted in square dimensions:
- Minimum size: 3000 x 3000 pixels
- Maximum size: 6000 x 6000 pixels
- Acceptable formats are .png or .jpeg
If you choose to use Unsplash
- Type any query into the Search bar to bring up relevant images (e.g. sunset)
- Select an image
- Click New Text
- Enter your Release Title
- Enter your Artist Name
- Select Font Size, Alignment, Font Color, Background Color, and Line Spacing if you wish
Alternatively, simply click Insert Your Title and/or Insert your Artist Name in the lower lefthand corner and it will automatically populate
Note: All artwork must contain your release title and artist name
Add Text Design (optional)
- Select a Text Design to add creative text designs to your artwork
- Crop your image
Note: All images must be square dimensions to adhere to streaming platform guidelines.
- Adjust your image's Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, etc.
- Add a filter to your artwork
- Add Radial, Mirrored, Linear, or Gaussian focus to your artwork
Save artwork when you are done.
Note: If your artwork already contains text of the Release Title and Artist name you will have an option to ignore this validation during the Finalize stage of the Distribution process