In this artcile you will find the following:
- List for main DSP profile connections
- What do I do if a release is showing up on another artist's profile.
Main DSP profile connections
Spotify (Spotify for Artists)
- Create Spotify Account (if you haven’t already) / Log in to Spotify
- Choose applicable user (Artist/Manager or Label Team Member)
- Follow Prompts to claim
Apple Music (Apple Music for Artists)
- Click Sign Up, and sign in with your Apple ID. If you don’t have an Apple ID, you can create one at appleid.apple.com.
- Click Request Artist Access.
- To ensure you claim the correct artist page, copy and paste your iTunes Store artist page link to search. If you do not have a link to your artist page, you can also search for your artist page by artist name in the search field.
- Select one of your albums to verify you are claiming the correct page.
- Choose your Role.
- Fill out the requested application fields. For faster verification, sign in to your social media, distributor, or Shazam for Artists accounts. The more information you are able to provide, the easier it will be to verify your relationship to the artist you are claiming.
Deezer (Deezer for Creators)
- Select REQUEST ACCESS
- Using the drop-down menu for the field “I'm a”, select the title, which best describes your role:
- Label* (*If you manage several sub-labels, please write all the names in Your sub-labels field)
- Manager** (**If you manage several artists, please write all the names in the Your artists field_
- Enter one of your Digital UPCs
- You also have the option to CONNECT TO FACEBOOK to ensure quicker access to Deezer's service. This helps us verify the requested artist page
- Use the checkbox to agree to Deezer's T&Cs
- Select SUBMIT
Amazon Music (Amazon Music for Artists)
- Create Amazon Account (if you haven’t already)
- Choose Global or Japan
- Follow Prompts to Claim
- To request your music to be linked to your Facebook and/or Instagram profiles, please reach out to Facebook Support and complete this form. Please ensure you are logged in to Facebook to access these request forms.
- Choose the option to “Request a FB Page or IG Handle to be linked to an ISRC(s) or PMV”.
- Once your request has been received, you should receive a reply from Facebook within 24-48 hours.
- Please Note: To locate and log the ISRC codes for music originally released through Songtradr, click here >
- You can manage your Google Play profile at the Google Play Artist Hub
YouTube (YouTube Official Artist Channels)
- Read full FAQ on YouTube OAC here
- Click "Get Started"
- Fill out form and submit
Verify by logging in with social media profiles
- “Request an artist account”
- Fill out form and submit
- Navigate to the main menu and click I'm an Artist.
- Click on Claim Now.
- Fill and submit the form.
- Wait for an in-app response within three working days.
- Register for ArtistOne by submitting the requested information on the form
To claim your artist page, please go to artists.anghami.com and follow the steps below:
- Go to artists.anghami.com
- Click on ‘Claim your Profile’.
- Search for your Artist Name or using your Artist Link, click Go
- Select it from the dropdown.
- Review your artist information and click Next
- Enter your First Name and Last Name. (as written on your passport)
- Enter your Email and Phone Number.
- Enter your Password. It should contain at least 6 characters and 2 numbers.
- You will receive an email verification in your inbox. Don’t forget to check your Spam folder as well. Click on the link inside it to verify your email.
- Enter the code you receive by SMS to verify your phone number.
- Click ‘Claim my Profile’.
What do I do if my release is showing up on another artist's profile?
This has become a common issue with digital distribution because there are many artists with the same name. First and foremost, we recommend doing research before you release. Try your best to pick an artist name that is not currently used. This will help ensure your music is not connected to another artist's profile.
If your music does end up connected to another artist's profile, we will work with you to get it corrected. However, fear not, you will still be paid for all streams and downloads even if your music is on the wrong profile.
Here’s what you can do if your music is connected to the wrong profile:
- Spotify - you can contact them directly via this form >
- Amazon Music - you can contact them directly via this form >
For all other platforms please submit a request to our distribution team. (Click "Submit a Request" at the top of this page and use the "Distribution - Connect/Correct Social Media Profiles" form in the dropdown menu.)
- Links to your correct profile (Please reply back with your existing artist profile links or if you require new artist profile links.)
- Incorrect Profile links hosting your music
- Incorrect Album links hosting your music
- UPCs of the songs which are affected