Spotify (Spotify for Artists)
- Create Spotify Account (if you haven’t already) / Log in to Spotify
- Choose applicable user (Artist/Manager or Label Team Member)
- Follow Prompts to claim
Apple Music (Apple Music for Artists)
- Click Sign Up, and sign in with your Apple ID. If you don’t have an Apple ID, you can create one at appleid.apple.com.
- Click Request Artist Access.
- To ensure you claim the correct artist page, copy and paste your iTunes Store artist page link to search. If you do not have a link to your artist page, you can also search for your artist page by artist name in the search field.
- Select one of your albums to verify you are claiming the correct page.
- Choose your Role.
- Fill out the requested application fields. For faster verification, sign in to your social media, distributor, or Shazam for Artists accounts. The more information you are able to provide, the easier it will be to verify your relationship to the artist you are claiming.
Deezer (Deezer Backstage)
- Select REQUEST ACCESS
- Using the drop-down menu for the field “I'm a”, select the title, which best describes your role:
- Label* (*If you manage several sub-labels, please write all the names in Your sub-labels field)
- Manager** (**If you manage several artists, please write all the names in the Your artists field_
- Enter the UPC number (or numbers)
- You also have the option to CONNECT TO FACEBOOK to ensure quicker access to Deezer's service. This helps us verify the requested artist page
- Use the checkbox to agree to Deezer's T&Cs
- Select SUBMIT
Amazon Music (Amazon Music for Artists)
- Create Amazon Account (if you haven’t already)
- Choose Global or Japan
- Follow Prompts to Claim
Profile claims are not available at this time - should you wish to make changes to your profile, please email email@example.com
- “Request an artist account”
- Fill out form and submit
- Navigate to the main menu and click I'm an Artist.
- Click on Claim Now.
- Fill and submit the form.
- Wait for an in-app response within three working days.
- To request your music to be linked to your Facebook and/or Instagram profiles, please reach out to Facebook Support and complete this form.
- Choose the option to “Request a FB Page or IG Handle to be linked to an ISRC(s) or PMV”.
- Once your request has been received, you should receive a reply from Facebook within 24-48 hours.
- Please Note: To locate and log the ISRC codes for music originally released through Songtradr, click here >
YouTube (YouTube Official Artist Channels)
Read full FAQ on YouTube OAC here
To apply for an upgrade to Official Artist Channel
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in English with the following information:
- The request to upgrade the channel to an Official Artist Channel.
- Your own name.
- The email address (of the Google account) with which your channel is linked.
- The artist name (if different from your own).
- The label.
- The link (URL) to the existing artist channel.
- The Topic / Topic URL (where your Art Tracks are aggregated)
- URLs to three or more of the Art Tracks; for example a selection of the most successful tracks.
- It is crucial that you also send this from the email address (of the Google account) with which your channel is linked/set up.
Keep it business-like but friendly.
Give it some time before expecting a response. If you receive a positive answer, it can then take a while before everything is synchronized and all officially delivered content becomes visible.