If your release is placed under the wrong Artist Topic (or the wrong Official Artist Channel), you should send an e-mail to Youtube Artist Support: email@example.com
Make sure to mention the following:
- Your name
- Your artist name (if different from your real name)
- Your e-mail address
- Your Youtube Distribution Partner (Songtradr)
- URLs of the wrongly placed tracks on Youtube
- The URL of the wrong Artist Topic (or Official Artist Channel) where the tracks should be removed from
- The URL of the correct Artist Topic (or if available, Official Artist Channel) where the tracks should be placed
- If a (correct) Topic for the artist does not exist (or cannot be located), make sure to include a request to create a new Artist Topic for the affected tracks.
- If the tracks are placed wrongly due to identical (or very similar) artist names, make sure to mention that the names are identical or similar and that the two artists should be separated into two Topics.
Note: If you haven’t already done so, please make sure to apply for an Official Artist Channel. This has multiple benefits for your channel and content and makes issues like these much quicker and easier to solve.