We're here to help

    Who is entitled to Neighbouring rights?


    You are due royalties from neighbouring rights if you are the owner of the sound recording (e.g.  a record label or self-distributed artist), or if you are either the featured or non-featured artist, instrumentalist, producer or engineer.


    The Neighbouring Rights royalty splits vary depending on your role and vary territory to territory, but may look similar to this:


    • Label / Master Owner: 50%
    • Featured Artist: 45%
    • Non-featured Artist, Producer or Engineer: 5%
    Was this article helpful?
    0 out of 0 found this helpful