We're here to help

    Who receives a connection request?


    Any party who is a co-owner of the master and/or copyright of a song and has been added as a contact on that registered user's account.

    Users looking to pre-clear their songs for licensing should ensure any co-owners are listed in the song's ownership settings with a valid email address

    The contact(s) will automatically be sent an email with a link to the connection request which asks them to approve this request. The contact must register for a Songtradr account to accept the consent request and to receive their share of any song revenue.

    The co-owner also receives a connection request for amendments to any party's information or to the license pricing of a song.

    Was this article helpful?
    0 out of 3 found this helpful