You will need to provide:
- Your full legal name as was provided to your affiliated performing rights organization.
- Your performing rights organization affiliation
- Your percentage of ownership in the copyright (writer's share)
- Your co-writers and their performing rights organization affiliations
- Your co-writers percentage of ownership in the copyright (writer's share)
- Any publishing details including publisher, publishing entity name, affiliation and percentage of ownership in the copyright (publisher's share)
Songtradr also recommends providing us with your IPI/CAE number (international identification number for you as a writer, issued to you by your P.R.O. upon sign-up) so that we can associate this number with your works.
Songtradr recommends that all writers affiliate with a P.R.O. so that they can collect performance royalties.
Please note: you do not need to have a publisher or a P.R.O. to be a Songtradr user.
Please note: never link another copyright identity to your email address unless it is your publishing company or label.