We're here to help

    If I license a song through Songtradr will I still receive royalties?


    Yes. However, we do not collect royalties or take any percentage of your rights. You must be registered with a P.R.O. (ASCAP, BMI, SEASAC...) and it is their responsibility to collect for you.

    What is a Performance Rights Organization and What Do They Do for Me >

    Was this article helpful?
    11 out of 11 found this helpful