- Log in to your account
- Click Upload Music on the left navigation bar
- Click to select files from your device or drag and drop to the upload window (We recommend only uploading lossless audio files such as .WAV or .AIFF)
- Once your files have loaded, choose an ownership type from the Ownership Template dropdown (you can select previously created Copyright templates here) and edit your New Song Title if necessary
- Click Create
To view your connected files, click Edit Song
- You are now on the Overview page in the Song Edit Center (which can be accessed anytime by going to My Songs and clicking the song itself)
From here you can:
- Edit Song Information >
- Enter Metadata >
- Edit Audio Files
- Enter Copyright Settings >
- Set your Pricing >
- Enter Lyrics >
- Clicking Public View is a great way to see what information will be displayed to the public. From here you can EDIT, add to a +PLAYLIST, view your song icon (default is the Songtradr icon), view current stats, pricing offered and Included Audio Files.
Ensure your writer, publishing, and master owner splits are filled out as quickly as possible. Your song will not be discoverable until these percentages are correct and consented.
Increase your song(s) chances of being discovered and licensed by including keywords, moods, and genres.