Using Songtradr’s easy and intuitive pricing means getting the right music for your project with no surprises. Simply choose the song you’d like to license, get a final price using the licensing wizard, and check out.
- Click the song you would like to license
- Click License Song
The licensing wizard will appear.
- Choose the Project type for the song usage. Click the information icon beside each Project type to learn more.
- Answer any additional questions which appear in the licensing wizard.
Please note: the questions will depend on the project type. Changing the project type changes the subsequent fields which need to be filled in. This, in turn, affects the final calculation.
Depending on your project type, you may be asked for additional information such as:
- Media Format
- Company Size
- Advertising Budget
You should now see the final cost to license this song.
In some cases, you may see Custom Pricing which means the seller has disabled Default Pricing for that particular song or usage.
- To get a final cost, click Get a Quote.
A Licensing Inquiry form will appear.
- Fill out the form
- Click Send and a Songtradr representative will get back to you as soon as possible
- Click Add to Cart
- A message will pop up confirming the addition. Click View Cart to see your licenses.
- Click Checkout
- Enter Payment information
- Click Pay Now
- Click Next in the payment confirmation window
- Click Finish & Download Files
- Fill out Buyer Information, Licensee Information, and Additional License Details
- Click Save & Continue
- Check the Summary confirmation box
- Click Submit
A License Receipt will appear.
- Click Download License
- Click MP3 or WAV to download the relevant music files
Your music is now ready for use!