To replace any existing audio file you must first upload your new audio file as an Additional File before you can replace it.
First you need to UPLOAD the new audio file. (See below for replacing with a previously uploaded file)**
Now that your new audio file is uploaded and connected, it's time to REPLACE the original file.
- Click My Songs on your dashboard or from the dropdown menu under your profile icon
- Click on the song you wish to edit
- Click the Audio Files tab on the left toolbar
You will now see that your new audio file is connected to your track
**To replace with a previously uploaded file, click +Connect New Audio File and a new text box will open up. Type in the name of the audio file in the text box and it will populate.
- Click the File Type dropdown menu to rename your new audio file as the Full Mix and change the File Type name of your replaced audio file as an Alternate Mix or delete
- Select new audio file to Primary (BLUE)
- Enter a description if you wish e.g. New Mix
- Click Save Audio Files when you are done