With Songtradr's Public Profile Page, artists can now connect directly with fans by featuring tracks and playlists, update their status, promote a tour or release, receive support through comments and tips and more.
More on Following and Tipping here >
Here's how to set up your Public Profile Page:
- Login to your account
- Click My Profile on the left navigation bar
You are now on your profile page!
To edit, click Edit Profile on the left navigation bar
- Add a Header Picture
- Update your Profile Picture
- Share something about you or your art in the About section
- Share playlists
- Post links to your socials, etc.
- Select the category which best fits you, whether you are a Songwriter, Publisher, Band, etc.
- Choose a song to feature, whether it be your latest single or favorite track
- Populate your page with up to 10 songs
- Post your current status, your favorite saying or lyric or promote your latest event using the "What is your headline?" field e.g. "Party time, excellent!"
- Click All Settings to update any information on your page*
- Click View Profile to see how it all looks when finished**
*All Settings pop-up window
Fans can now Follow and Tip directly to you! They can also leave a comment and share their contribution to social media.
Learn more about Following and Tipping here >